2012年9月1日星期六

learn all the JK0-018 dumps


We took the JK0-018 exam, but when we saw the large quantities of study materials, we became a little anxious. We studied day and light till someday I felt that we could not capture the main points of the real test, so I entered the professional CompTIA forum to copy others experience.

A happened chance, I found that many people bought the dumps in the same site online, so I entered! For their guarrantee of the passing score and the professional team, I wanted to have a try, so I asked my husband, after a short time agruing, we decided to buy! The after-sell service told me that I only need to learn all the JK0-018 dumps they provide. Thats really an easy thing, we used one hour a day at our study, about 2 weeks later, we took the CompTIA Security+ Certification Exam real test. Do you know what happened? All the questions were from their dumps! Of course we all passed! Now we get improved and earn a higher salary, but we do not satisfied, we will continue to work for more certifications, and for our better future!

I don know whats my purpose to write this artical here, study JK0-018 exam, I just want to share my happiness to you all! Wish we will all have a bright future and make the wise choice for our life!

QUESTION 1
The security administrator is getting reports from users that they are accessing certain websites and are unable to download anything off of those sites. The security administrator is also receiving several alarms from the IDS about suspicious traffic on the network. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause?
A. NIPS is blocking activities from those specific websites.
B. NIDS is blocking activities from those specific websites.
C. The firewall is blocking web activity.
D. The router is denying all traffic from those sites.
Answer: A

QUESTION 2
Which of the following tools provides the ability to determine if an application is transmitting a password in clear-text?
A. Protocol analyzer
B. Port scanner
C. Vulnerability scanner
D. Honeypot
Answer: A

没有评论:

发表评论